Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 and beautiful tank, wish i could grow plants like that. Keep posting the pics, we all enjoy them a lot :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, your tank is STUNNING, and your pictures are absolutely beautiful; thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Awesome Tank!!! Good Job!
How old is this setup?

Question outside of this topic:
What lens did you use to take this pictures (and did you use filter on it)?

Thanks,
Aram

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,685 Posts
Well I know this is a high tech tank by looking at it. How much work do you have to put into that to keep it looking good? I am fixing to setup a high tech 220 and taking my time with it, so maybe I can find the patience to do something like that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Workstations need a daily 2 or 3 hours pruning of the plants, this is the outline of the system Co2:

1- Co2 bottle.

2- Pressure regulator.

3- Silicone tube.

4- Controller-regulator ph.

5- Electro-valve.

6- Check valves.

7- Reactor Co2.

More photos from the aquarium:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Awesome Tank!!! Good Job!
How old is this setup?

Question outside of this topic:
What lens did you use to take this pictures (and did you use filter on it)?

Thanks,
Aram
I know you did not answer my original question, I just have one more (if you don't mind) Can you go on vacation? What I mean is can you leave setup like this unattended for about one week or two.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Beautiful pictures and great tanks. I am so ENVIOUS! Thank you so much for sharing those with us. I want to congratulate you on those marvelous plants but I know it takes a lot of work to maintain them. and YES there are a lot who still appreciate that style.

Rose

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great pictures! That's a lot of CO2 you got going in there by the look of all that pearling.

I assume your CO2 is off at night, so can you tell us what your pH is first thing in the morning vs last thing at night before lights out when it should be at it's lowest? Also have you tested the pH of the water with no CO2 (ie collect some and shake it/let it sit) then test.

What are you current paramaters as far as kH, GH, and are you fertilizing similar to Tom Barr? Dry ferts followed by weekly 50% change? What kind of lighting are you using and what is your wpg and hours?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts