Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! My name is Maaris and I come from Latvia (it's in Europe). I have only one small 70 liter tank (~20g) but I'm hoping to get one bigger soon (I've already started to save money for... for rebuilding my house so I can put that bigger tank somewhere!!! ;) ).

Even though I have one small tank now, I've had some larger tanks in the past and hope I will have some experience to share with you here and also you will have something to share with me.

Thank you for welcoming!!! :)

Maaris.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Welcome.....Glad to have you here and we look forward to hearing a lot more about your hobby :)

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
welcome to our forum.what kind of fish you keep in your tank?what kind of tank you have?freshwater or saltwater or maine?we glad that you'll share your experience about your tank...

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
One of my very best friends in nursing school came from Latvia and her father was the finest gardener and did the gardening for the City gardens in our State Capitol gardens and was very talented and produced some of the most beautiful creations I have ever seen and remain in my memory to this day. They were glorious and are spoken of with fondness by thousands of people as works of art not equaled by anyone yet. I want to welcome you and hope that we can learn from each other. Thank you for joining us. I am sure that you will find many friends here. Please feel free to browse here and comment on anything and ask any questions you may have.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have freshwater tank. And now it is inhabited by two red-white lion heads, one beta Splender and also a couple of ancistrus.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! Just so u know the lion-heads(which, if i am correct, are a breed of goldfish) might put too much bio-load into the tank, and they need a lower temperature than bettas and sucker-mouth catfish. and i don't think that the tank will be big enough for certain sucker-mouth catfish. which exact species do u have?

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
what is the amount the gallon of your tank?if your tank is big then you can easily keep these fishes.others yes it is too much fishes in your tank..

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I think he told his tank is about 20 gallons.

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello and welocme to the forum. I hope to see you and hsve the pleasure of chatting with you in the chatroom. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts