Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my rather large Angler, and his friend a Zebra moray eel. My son decided that this tank would be "The Family Guy" tank, and as such all livestock is named after Family Guy characters.

So I give you Quagmire the Angler, and Cleveland the Eel.

Will post some video links that have him and the eel in it in a few.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: MediaHound

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, and no making fun of me goofing around with my son, and talking to the fish!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great looking angler, i want to get one someday
Why thank you sir! He is a fun fish to have. Eats like a champ, changes colors, real social actually. Not a typical Angler

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great videos
really makes me want an eel
Well not sure about great (quality wise), but we sure had fun making them. My eel "Cleveland" is a great fish. He is really tame, will eat from my hand now, and is really well behaved. As eels go I would recommend them over snowflakes any day!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sweeet Fish! That guy looks like one I kept for years. It was easily one of the most interesting fish I have had to date. Your making me Jones for another one!

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
lol love the names ahahahha gigity gigity ahhahahahaha

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweeet Fish! That guy looks like one I kept for years. It was easily one of the most interesting fish I have had to date. Your making me Jones for another one!
Yeah I looked for about a year before I found the right one. It is really difficult to find them this size, in good health, that are eating like champs. This guy is an eater, he will not only frozen, but he will eat pellets! Ever hear of an Angler eating pellets?? Got what I think is a great price on him too!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol love the names ahahahha gigity gigity ahhahahahaha
Even better when you know that my 6 year old son named them! Yeah his mom has given me some serious grief about him watching Family Guy, but hey, at this point he has seen them all so not much I can do now.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome videos! Thanks for sharing.
That tomato clown better get out of the way!
Glad you liked it! It is real fun to take vids with my son, and we will make some more soon.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again, glad everyone enjoys them and my goofy nature when it comes to fish.

·
Registered
16 Posts
awsome. They are beautiful. Thank for sharing. It was quite intertaining. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awsome. They are beautiful. Thank for sharing. It was quite intertaining. :)
Glad you liked it. I have some other cool pics too. Will post in a few.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
wow you make me so jealous

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts