Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im Aaron or Dasani. Im from Alabama and have been reasearching saltwater fish for 4 years now. Im only 14 lol. We have had a 75g runnin for about a year and a half now but we have someone maintain it. I wanted to have my own aquarium to maintain so after christmas (like i said im 14 so i dont have alot of cash) i will be building a 10g nano. Yes I no their harder to maintain but i have been watchinng our maintainer and have him to back me up so i think im good. I figured i would show you guys my plans. Lol theres no turning back... i found an e-mail that said order conformation :70w viper mh hqi clamp lamp, aquaclear 30, and a 50w heater. so lol thats my christmas :)
so heres what i am planning on getting:
70w mh viper k-2 clamp lamp
ac 30
50w heater
proly a koralia nano
about a 1" thick live sand bed
i am planning on takin about 10 lbs of LR from our 75g (we have about 105lbs in it)
hmmm for Livestock:
1 black/white occie clown
1 sixline wrasse
1 yellow watchman goby
1 sexy or cleaner shrimp
assorted hermits and snails

as for corals (most of them frags lol as i said im 14 and have no money :):
frogspawn
hammer
assorted mushroom
some easy to take care of sps
and i am planning on growing fragging then selling zoas so ill have alot of those... my for sure zoas so far: darth mauls, kriptonight, neon blue, water melon and few others
ill proly take some xenia from our 75g and our maintainer has another customer that has loads of grn star polys, so ill get a frag of those

ummm thats bout it so far. feel free to comment or complain lol... about anything :)

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
For a 14 year old your doing a good job.. Its nice to see you have some kind of plain to run with. But some things will change on you just enjoy your self and be safe.... O ya *w2 *w2 *w2 Glade to see you hit up the right site..:animated_fish_swimm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i noticed ur from fl. are you from north or south... im in north alabama... about an hour north of birmingham if you no where thats at

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooo ok jw *pc

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! Check out the thread 'New Sw setup"-its about a members 10gal nano set-up that came out fascinating!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Just stoping by to welcome you to the forum. Have fun posting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts