Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing in some Awesome guppies and Sunset Variatus Breeders!
Fish Farm tour was a blast!
will also have trios of Corydoras panda.
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't want to wait for meeting I can get some for you. I'm at 595 and Flamingo rd.You could come and see them if you like. call me @ 954-802-6023
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Pandas

OK I can part with 2 trios and still bring a trio to auction. Come get 'em guys. call me

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought them as SHOW blue neons. I think there may be 1 showable but they are GORGEOUS!!! selling them as a trio. 3 males of course.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are the only ones I have and I'm asking for a $10.00 minimum bid to start. They are young fish and are readily eating flake, home made food and shrimp pellets. They're in top health! What'll you give me for them???
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have one pic...not too good tho but give me your email address and I'll E it directly to you.
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sent pic but came back delivery failed...??? don't know what to do now. don't know how to upload pics here. can you ell me???
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Better to see the fish at auction. I'd rather do that anyway!!
Check out my new pics of albino pleco!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Oh wow why did you sell that albino pleco to me? Just wondering. Nice ones btw. I like the picture i took of the one u sold me lol he always sits under the driftwood and he's the little troll under the bridge.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts