Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a better food for my angelfish but everything I've tried has not worked. I tried frozen bloodworms, tubifex worms, frozen brine shrimp, and live brine shrimp. Theyre constantly hungry and im trying to find something better than flakes thats all they will eat.

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
AMAZON JUNGLE PETS FLORIDA GUPPIE- PLUS has beefheart flakes, so I was told. Maybe you should try that, if flakes are the only thing the angels eat. by the way, when I get new fish that don't eat flakes, they usually learn from the other fish that Flakes = food after a few days. that didn't work w/ my birchir, so I had to feed him the food it wanted. good luck!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Danny beat me to it, but i was also going to recommend the beef heart flake. if you want something more local, omega one makes some good flake food as well.

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
hey, aconrad, have any luck with new food yet?

·
Registered
324 Posts
tell that to the guys that have been feeding it to discus for the last 40 years.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Kogo, you know as will as I do that things change in this hobby overnight, I read the same article had to do with ammino acids in the meat..... but as far as them being removed, I'd have to check on that, because as long as there money to be made someone will sell it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts