Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just joining the forum. I have a 28 gallon nano reef that has been up and running for 2 years now. The nano has a long tentacled anenome who has hosted with a Maroon Clown, a bar goby, a firefish, a cardinal, an engineer goby, 3 peppermint shrimp and some soft corals (leathers and polyps). I just started a 55 gallon FOWLER tank about a month and a half ago, and it's doing VERY VERY well, with one firefish, a sailfin blenny and an active cleanup crew. Just looking for a forum to share tips and tricks and maybe even trade with other reef keepers in so cal.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Nice selection of fish you've got. Sounds really nice. I saw your pics you posted up in the gallery. Looking good, thanks for sharing.
As for finding people near you to trade with: it's cool that you pinned your location to our member map. The more people that use that, the easier it is to find people near you who you can maybe start a club with, trade with, borrow equipment from, and overall turn to when you need help or just want to share the hobby together.
Well.. anyway, again... welcome aboard!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts