Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently revived my 20g fish tank. It had grown over with algae, the light broke, the heater broke, 4 fish survived (They survived by eating the live plants in the tank). I finally got back into it, and I'm glad I did. I got a new light, new heater, and added a few plants. I also added more fish to it. Now in my tank I have the following:

Plants:
Argentine swords x2
Aqua fern x1

Fish:
Serpae Tetra x1
Neon Tetra x5
Scissor Tetra x2
Red Barbs x5
Black-skirted Tetra x3
Clown Loach x1

Any reccomendations for fish, plants, or other steps I may want to take to improve my tanks condition? I've been thinking about getting more intresting fish, because very few of mine are really striking my fancy.*c/p*

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a picture of my aquarium. I thought this might help.

[/url][/IMG]

This is a pic of a few of my fish. Enjoy.
[/url][/IMG]
This is another fish of mine.

[/url][/IMG]

I hope these pictures help. Thanks =)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks good, I really like those red barbs! I think in the future I want to setup a tank with just a school of Tiger Barbs. I love their shape. As far as suggestions go, maybe a nice tall piece of driftwood off to the side of the tank to add a focal point?

For ideas I always search for aquascapes (especially award winners!) to give me ideas. It's amazing what some people can do to a tank!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'll have to give driftwood a shot. I've never really used it before. The red barbs I only got a few days ago, they've been getting along with everything else though. Good luck with the tiger barbs! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts