Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've raised and bred fresh water tropicals for around 20 years and have been into them for 36 yrs. Now i just have a nice community tank to keep me company. I'm looking to buy some new fish for my birthday in two weeks and going to take my last batch if marigold platies to the shop for a trade in. Over the years i studied fish dieseases but it's been awhile since i've done that. My favorite fish is the Blueacara,then the Congo Tetra and the Black Phantom. I do love others like the rams and kribensis and some of the barb family,there's just many to name that i love. I would need a 200 gallon tank to keep all the fish i love haha. When i'm not admiring my new powder blue gourami which i call Blue,i'm on line doing stuff like visiting the guppy forums or browsing the web or playing pc games. I'm also working on starting a jewelry business from home useing my own designs. Hopefully the economy won't hamper me to much. I hve two cats one pure bred Manx,whom i call Monkeybutt and she's 11 yrs old but thinks she's a kitten,then there's Bubba a black siamese american shorthair cross,who has a mouth on him,that won't shut up lol and has saved my life 5 times in the last 7 yrs of his life. I'm married,no kids. Well i think that's enough about me,if you want to know more just ask.

·
Catch and Release
263 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will love it here. I'm a state above you here in Nebraska. Although I still haven't gotten many up myself, post some pics of the fish you have, if you are able to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts