Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum and looking forward to sharing in info and pics with everyone.I just upgraded from a 92 gal RR bowfront to a 175 gal. rr bowfront.Its not ready for pics yet but hopefully soon.We had a icestorm and the power outage really messed things up.Ive been doing freshwater for 10 years and about 5 years ago I gave saltwater a try and have been hooked ever since.Any ?? please feel free to ask.Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The power outage really kicked my tank in the butt.I have right now a Coral beauty ,a marine betta, hawk fish and a red spot goby.200 pounds of live rock.sand sifting star fish, a sea apple.a few snails and crabs.
I have a couple of brain corals and a few differnt zoos,and shrooms.A bubble coral,frog spawn.and a torch coral,I think my fox coral is coming back ok also.All the rest I lost in the power outage.I did not have power for 6 days.I was able to run the tank a few hours a day on a small gen.With no heat the tank just got to cold and I lost some corals and a lot of fish.:(But its coming around and Im getting a bigger gen.:DThanks for reply MediaHound.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts