Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post on here since I just joined the site. I received an email from this site with an invitation to join the forum, so hear I am!

Anyways, a little about me I guess would be in order...

I have been in the hobby going on 11 years now and hit the hobby full force from the get go. When I say that I mean I went from a Betta in a 1 gallon bowl to less than a month later having a 10g and within 6 months of that I had 13 tanks most of which were 20g or more. Then I moved out of state and setup again with 11 tanks in my bedroom 1x 20g, 8x 10g's, and 2x 5g. I moved a couple times again and once I was settled I started getting back into the swing of things. My most recent setup I had was a fishroom with 18 tanks and 1 in the living room. I since have moved out of state again and sold off my fishroom, keeping only some of my plants. I don't have a tank setup currently because of the move a few months ago, but I have a large Rubbermaid container that have some of my plants still waiting for a tank. I have a tank waiting for me to pick up, just haven't had the chance to do so yet.

I have stuck strictly to freshwater as that's what I enjoy. I have kept a wide range of fish from your bread and butter to some oddballs like Chaca chaca, electric catfish, just to name a couple. I have been interested and had some success with planted tanks over the past 3 or 4 years now as well and was one of my main focuses for some time in that time period.

I am a moderator on a different fish forum that is pretty well known, but I don't know the rules on posting other forum links so I won't mention the name of the forum. I also enjoy photography as another hobby and I have a decent collection of aquarium shot as well. If anyone is interested I can provide some links or post some pictures as well.

Sorry about the rambling, but I look forward to checking out the site a bit more and helping out where I can.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts