Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it!
I'm getting all the questions about that I ask about my tank answered within a matter of minutes! I'm looking forward to use this forum when I eventually start my first saltwater tank. *w3

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
:welcome:Good to have you here, browse around, talk to our members, and by all means, contribute where you can. Always glad to see new folks join in. Also be sure to tell all your friends about us and invite them to join as well, the more folks we get the better this forum becomes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum kris. Glad to see you have joined us. It will be great to have some more company in the SW section when your ready to make that move to the "Dark Side". Its can be a very rewarding aspect of the fish keeping hobby. Skim through the infor here on the board, learn a lot, do some more research and ask a lot of questions before putting your plan into action. You wont regret it I promise.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining Kris. Every person who joins a forum like this makes it a better and more complete place to come. Not only do we come for answers to our questions but because it is comfortable to be with the people who share your interests and love of fish.

This is a friendly and joyful place to be and we do hope that you will like it here.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! You will have ALL your questions answered!

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome and get ready to house some of the most incredible things on the planet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts