Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do weekly water changes of 3-5 Gallons

Have a sponge filter, and a seachem 75.

As for fishes, I have:

1 female black molly
1male black molly

2 orange balloon mollys (female and male)

And four serpae tetras.

Would it be reccomended for me to add more fish? If so, what type of fish could i get? i dont want more serpae tetras as I want white akirt tetras. I know serpae tetras need big groups due to agression, but my serpae are very special. They arent agreasive at all and eaither awim in groups, or all swim on their own/are never hiding or attacking anyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What you have won't eat enough fry to make much of an impact. If you can return the females you can have a school of white skirt tetras. But until then I wouldn't add much more
Ive had these mollys for a while/3-4months?
They have birthed twice, one of them aborted their fries, the other gave birth like a week ago, three survived/were moving, but i honestly no longer see them i the tank/might have gottwn eaten :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi!😃 how are you doing? Nice to meet you..
Let's see? 30 gallons and you have...8 babies? Hmmm... Susan is correct with them having babies but you have alll ready went thru 2 batches of fry but you don't see them anymore...?? Hmmm...sooo, they've become food per se... ?? Yes, you possibly could, like 3 of them, for I raise Black Skirts, myself...they are community fish and actually, well behaved!😃 I pretty much do 75 percent water changes but this is me, of course.
Do you have plants in your aquarium? Babies then will have plenty of "hiding" places which will immensely help out. They can be either alive or fake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts