Aquarium Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
hi fish lady i did a test on my tank he dided fro something on his chest there was a yellow spot when i got home he died i told him to live for a few more years try to pair him with my white iradecent shark but now im going to pair her with a new iradecent shark
Hi, Sweetie!馃槂
Ohhh, I'm sorry but I'm very proud of you for not giving up though! In our own experience, my hubby and I, have had to learn several, unfortunate, lessons with our babies and veryyy sad ones but we haven't given up yet! Nope! And, aren't going to either! We love our babies and the ones to come sooo what is going to be will be...sms...
Will you keep me posted? Because I want to share in your joy as well, our fish buddy!馃槂

Registered
okay
ill take care of my albion ssince this is my only shark
Hi!馃槂 nice to hear from a fish buddy!馃槂
Soooo, Howz your albino shark doing now? What his/her name? We always name our babies, for example:
- The Prison, which houses our 13 Black Convicts and 3 Jeweled cichlids!馃槂
- The Stupids, which house our veryyy ornery 5 Freshwater Angelfish!馃槂
- The Munsters, the entire family, which houses our Blue Moori/ Dolphin Cichlids!馃槂
-The Peacemakers, that is our community tank!馃槂 which has American Plecto, Silver Hatchet, Gouramis, Killifish, Syndonic Catfish, Violet Dragon fish, African Butterfly, Black skirt Tetra, Black Khuli, Cories!馃槂
- The Busybodies, which house our Mystery Snail Estuary!馃槂
- Huff-Puff, our Leopard Puffer fish!馃槂
See??
Anyways, keep us posted! How exciting!馃槂

Registered
Her name is speckles because of the white spots on her side of her tail
Aaawww...of course Speckles is! It's the love you're giving her and we believe that our pets know; you know?
Well, when you are ready, hon, you can introduce a mate to her then the babies will come! How exciting! Ey?馃槂馃槂 I can't wait to hear alllll about it, our fish buddy!馃槂 I never get tired of talking about our hobby, we love it!馃槂

21 - 28 of 28 Posts