Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been a saltwater aquarist on and off for almost 30 years. I love the hobby and how it has progressed. When I started out keeping corals was almost unheard of and the few who had tried didn't have a lot of success.

I am an iPhone developer writing apps for our hobby as a way to contribute to good aquarium keeping practices.

My tank is a modest 34g CADLights cube, drilled, with an overflow that goes to a 20g sump/refugium. I have mostly soft corals, Kenya Tree, mushrooms, zooanthids, ricordia and such, a mated pair of tank raised Maroon Clown who spawn fairly often now that they have matured, a Scooter Blenny who lives in a world of "pods" and is fat and healthy, a clown goby, dusky jawfish and the Bow Tie Damsel from hell who started out innocently enough as a tiny little guy the size of a nickel and is now the size of a medium sized Angelfish.

Looking forward to participating in the forum, I follow AquariumForum.com on Twitter.

Regards,
Marlene

G

·
Welcome to the site! Sounds like an interesting setup you got there :)

An iphone developer, eh? Sounds cool 8) Enjoy your stay here! -TIM

·
Registered
278 Posts
Glad to see that you found us and joined, it will be great having you here sharing your experiences with all of us.

Wow! Thats a nice sounding set up you have there. I am jealous. I dont have the room for a under taking like that, but what a great tank to have if I did. Nice Vid, you will have to share a lot more of that with us!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Lovely tank and wonderful film clip! Thank you so much for sharing with us and for joining and making our site a better one. It sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to share with us and we are happy to have you here with us.

Great to have you here.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the welcome it is greatly appreciated! I hope to spend a lot of time here.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts