Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Just setup my 29 gallon freshwater tropical tank (have had a 10 gallon for about the past 5 years). I currently have a male beta, 2 angelfish, 5 zebra danios, 1 cory catfish, 1 chinese algae eater, and 2 goldfish that I used to set up the tank. I have an eclipse 3 tank with live plants, and natural rocks. Planning on painting the back wall of the aquarium blue, but would LOVE to see if anybody has painted a redish color.

·
out of practice enthusist
35 Posts
Re: New to Forum but not to fish :)

Hey everybody. Just setup my 29 gallon freshwater tropical tank (have had a 10 gallon for about the past 5 years). I currently have a male beta, 2 angelfish, 5 zebra danios, 1 cory catfish, 1 chinese algae eater, and 2 goldfish that I used to set up the tank. I have an eclipse 3 tank with live plants, and natural rocks. Planning on painting the back wall of the aquarium blue, but would LOVE to see if anybody has painted a redish color.
Nice to meet you, but ya know not a lot of people will see your intro since you posted on mine instead of making your own. Not trying to be harsh just thought maybe you did not know *w2

I'm starting again with at least one ten gallon, will eventually have a 55. I drool when I see 55's!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts