Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Calabash, NC and have a 90 gallon saltwater bow front aquarium with about 100 lbs of live rock, a variety of fish and crustaceans. I’ve been up and running successfully for about 3 years with the usual rocky start-up successes & failures. My system consists of a refugium, protein skimmer and UV light sterilizing set-up. I will provide photos of my system along with a video of me petting/stroking my powder blue tang. Ya, I know, already he beginning to show signs that he’s crazy. Wait for the video before you judge an old man. Remember I never said what I “pet/stroke” it with. The fish actually waits for me to come to the tank so we can spend time together – in our own way. That’s it for now – feeding time.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to af.com

hope you feel like home while you are here

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum. Anyone who has accomplished being able to pet their fishy friends, is certainly welcome on this site, and a big Bravo to you for spending that kind of time, enjoying the animals you keep. Please come back as often as you can, and feel right at home here with the rest of us Fish-Nuts :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sounds like a great set up you've got!
can't wait to see some photos.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Nice to have you here with us on the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts