Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I'd like to say "Thanks" to whomever it was that sent me an email with the link to this website. It was very nice of you. I have been into fishkeeping for 5 years, starting with a 10 gallon freshwater tank and upgrading throughout the years to my first reef. Presently I have a beta tank, 30 gallon semi-reef and a 12 gallon Nano cube deluxe filled with tons of different softies. I love looking at saltwater fish, but I'd rather keep just corals. That's my main focus. My 30 gallon is dominated by a 14" green serpent starfish and assorted crabs, snails and what-not. I'm not afraid to ask questions, and I will not buy something unless I have researched it thoroughly. I've bombed a couple of tanks going to quick trying to stock it. So I've learned from my mistakes. Thanks again, and hope to learn much more from this website.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to see that you have learned from your mistakes, most ppl wouldnt admit it. Going slow is the right way to go. Patience is the number one attribute to have in this hobby. Luna

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'm definately taking my time with things. I've had my nanocube since May and only buy nano frags for my tank and they multiply so quickly that I barely have room in my tank for more. I end up fraggin some and trading them in for more frags. This is a great hobby, and I love learning new things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts