Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the owner of a 125g tank. This tank was given to me by and will be a tribute to Tiffany April, my late girlfriend, our missed member. She has left the door open for anything. I need ideas. So basically what would you use for a 125g reef? Im looking for equipment right now. It will be a mixed reef. So whats the best?

·
Registered
143 Posts
hmmm, Are you looking for ideas on livestock or equipment? Or both? As far as live, I think that Feather Dusters are pretty cool. :)

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Congrats on the tank, and of course, sorry for your loss. May her beauty live on and you be reminded of it as you care for the tank.

Moving along with your request, do you have a budget you are trying to work with?
Do you want to start slowly and get the gear over time?

How much do you want to automate? A lot of the higher end accessories and equipment will just automate what you can do by hand, as your time permits of course.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
I really dont know much about sw but i really like the way that the sw angelfish look...idk much but there is alot of stuff you can do with a large tank like that

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
You can go with a calcium reactor and a kalk reactor to take care of your alkalinity and calcium requirements. Or you can dose two part solution using dosing pumps. Or you can add two part solution by hand.
You can also dose your other supplements using dosing pumps, or you can add them by hand.

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
sorry for your loss dude i havnt been around the forum to much and its due to the drama i hate drama but again sorry for the loss i will keep you in my prayers *frown*frown

1 - 13 of 13 Posts