Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's a male betta fish so pretty but a jerk he bites my other fish is really mean he killed his female betta and ihad to take him out of my 10 gallon tank what sould ido with this mean fish?:fish9: any ideals ???:fish9:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Simple, keep him in a 10 gallon by himself. I've had bettas work fine in community tanks, and I've had bettas kill everything in the tank with him. It all depends on personality.

·
Registered
72 Posts
sorry to hear its not working out for you..i have a betta in my 38 withabout 9 platties and 2 mollies he does not even know they exsist appearantly. stick him in a tank by himself...it wont hurt his feelings..infact he will probably be happier and less stressed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to hear its not working out for you..i have a betta in my 38 withabout 9 platties and 2 mollies he does not even know they exsist appearantly. stick him in a tank by himself...it wont hurt his feelings..infact he will probably be happier and less stressed.
Yeah we got a fish bowl :fish-in-bowl:for him and he is way happyer in there but thanks for the comments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No my mom has a Nikon d80 but won't let me use it or ask her to take one for me but he's blue and really pretty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts