Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reefer
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Anthony Smith. I am a brand new aquarist and I am awaiting on most of my major supplies by mail at the moment. I will be starting a 55G SW Tank which will start as a FOWLR; hopefully soon after it will house a few LPS and Softies.

I hope to spend quite a bit of time relying on alot of you experts here and have already received quite a bit of help.

Just an extra bit of info on me:
I was born and raised in Chicago, IL since then i have been all over the country Virginia Beach, VA Knoxville, TN Sioux Falls, SD Omaha, NE and currently and hopefully permanently Sioux City, IA. I have always been very into marine life, I am a big of a *******, hillbilly, etc. I enjoy the outdoors on every opportunity i get, taking part in fishing, hunting, trapping. My favorite thing to do is to deer hunt, I am an avid archery hunter and have been for about 7 years now. I am a very sociable person so if you would wish to know more feel free to ask.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you for joining and making our forum a better place. I want to welcome you and hope that we can be of help. We do have a lot of real Saltwater enthusiasts here so you should find someone who can help you with just about anything.

Rose

·
Reefer
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 aboard Anthony, glad to have you and hope you enjoy, and learn a few things from our great bunch of Staff and members.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts