My tank is getting FILLED with Brush/Red Algae and I don't know how to get rid of it! It is growing all over my plastic ugly plant, flower pot, rocks, the glass, gravel. Anything and everything this stupid algae can get its little roots on! Does anyone know how to go about cleaning out the tank in a safe way. I don't have an extra tank or the space to transfer fish to in order to break down the whole tank. I don't want to throw off the whole bacteria enviroment as well. Someone please help me! My tank is ugly!