Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My choices are made and they are TWO..could not decide between them and the breeders I notified that I wanted them have not gotten back to me yet so I bid on the ones I thought would be in my best interest to own. I will give you a clue...one is almost like Diablo. the other is COMPLETELY different.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far it is 3 boys or possibly 2 guys and a little girl. *r2

Rose

Reactions: cottoncandy946

·
Registered
371 Posts
Everyone needs a sister!LOL What Shadow is saying in his head right now! "Hey why is she here he just eats all my food!" LOL! I say a Gorgous male betta on ebay idk if there is still bidding on it but it was GORGOUS!

Kayla

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going to wait a couple of days and all these fish have a "Buy Now" option and if I feel at all unsure will go ahead and do that for them. I just wanted to follow them first. I had a chance at a breeding pair of the ones like Diablo but the guy pulled them from the auction.

I really had a hard time to decide as there are a lot of nice ones out there.

Rose
:)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I have a number 4 and it will make 4 males..unusual for me to say the least but I will be in all winter so need the company *r2Would you believe they all have names already....LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I found this betta fish on Ebay.com BLACK LACE MALE HALFMOON Betta Live Fish NM2grrdbklal Thats the name of it sorry could not get the picture to go on! It is really pretty hehehehheehe!

Kayla

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The fish is beautiful but I cannot order from that vendor. He does not have healthy fish in the long run and I had a horrid experience with him and a little female I bought from him. His fish look gorgeous and I hope that he has improved with time but I am not willing to chance it here.

I hope that the fish that he sells now are much better than the little lady I got from him as she had some real problems.

Rose

·
Registered
143 Posts
W0W!!! *o2 Rose, very beautiful Bettas. Learning and seeing pix of beautiful Bettas, just makes me want to get them even more. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh Rose
They are beautiful, and will be very lucky fish, indeed, to wind up with you. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet, but we remember them, then move on to spoil the next one.
I am sure you will end up with the Betta's that are right for you:fish-in-a-bag:

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have for sure won the two bettas below and am thrilled, but also am still ahead on the two others.

I can hardly wait. The little green/gold guy comes from California and the Doubletail Koi colored betta comes from Thailand on the 29th or 30th.

*n1*n1*n1*n1

Attachments

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, the two of them are miles apart for cost but I think I will love them both equally. The little Plakat is going into the 25 gallon tank and the Koi Doubletail will go in here in the den in the 12 gallon. The kuhlis are going into the 25 with the cories and the Plakat. So the Doubletail and the other two will be in the tanks by themselves.

I think they will be fine and hopefully healthy little fellows. Thanks for the comments.

Rose

1 - 20 of 29 Posts