Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Hey, I'm 13 my parents got me a feeder goldfish to take care of. How long would he/she live?
Hi! I'm The Fish Lady! 馃槂 nice to meet you!馃槂
They will last for years if you take real good care of them, honey!
Actually, they were me very first fish when I begun the hobby years ago!馃槂 I call them my babies!馃槀馃槀
What size tank you have him in? And, what have you named him?
They like it on the cooler side; okay? They can get pretty big if you take real good care of them!馃槂

Registered
Actually, they were me very first fish when I begun the hobby years ago!馃槂 I call them my babies!馃槀馃槀
They like it on the cooler side; okay? They can get pretty big if you take real good care of them!馃槂
Me again!馃槂
I wanted to mention to you, my fish buddy, that you can look up Goldfish on the internet and it will give you all sorts of ideas! I love it!馃槂
Welcome to the hobby, honey!馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to get him for a school project (aquaponic tank) so it's in a 2-liter bottle but I'm working on getting him a little bit of a bigger fish tank. I named him Lil Ray

Registered
I had to get him for a school project (aquaponic tank) so it's in a 2-liter bottle but I'm working on getting him a little bit of a bigger fish tank. I named him Lil Ray
Hi!馃槂
Wow! A school project you say? Geez, school has changed since I've gone!馃槀馃槀
Howz the poor little guy making out in a "2 liter bottle"? Smh...bless his little heart...
His name is "Lil Ray"?馃槀馃槀 mine was named Harry!!馃槀馃槀馃槀 awwww...
When you are able get a cheap 10 gallon, throw some pea pebbles into the bottom, get this from hardware store, cheap, rinse real well, get a simple above filter system that you hang on the side or back, pickup a couple of plants and decoration if you want, get a small Air stone and air pump, cheap, and some All in 1 water conditioner and there you have it, honey! Your baby's cage!

Registered
Hi!馃槂
Wow! A school project you say? Geez, school has changed since I've gone!馃槀馃槀
Howz the poor little guy making out in a "2 liter bottle"? Smh...bless his little heart...
His name is "Lil Ray"?馃槀馃槀 mine was named Harry!!馃槀馃槀馃槀 awwww...
When you are able get a cheap 10 gallon, throw some pea pebbles into the bottom, get this from hardware store, cheap, rinse real well, get a simple above filter system that you hang on the side or back, pickup a couple of plants and decoration if you want, get a small Air stone and air pump, cheap, and some All in 1 water conditioner and there you have it, honey! Your baby's cage!
You really need to send pictures for I'd love to see your project!!馃槂馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi!馃槂
Omg!! Was it a water type plant? How was Lil Ray supposed to get his needed air from?
Is your project over now?
Thanks for the pictures. I understand now.
Yeah, the project is over. The plant is a mary gold what is exposed happens is the goldfish has waste then the plant roots take the fertilized water and grow. when the plant was on it there were small spots air could get in. When i get a bigger tank I am saving the others that are leftover because my teacher was going to kill the remaining ones.

Registered
Yeah, the project is over. The plant is a mary gold what is exposed happens is the goldfish has waste then the plant roots take the fertilized water and grow. when the plant was on it there were small spots air could get in. When i get a bigger tank I am saving the others that are leftover because my teacher was going to kill the remaining ones.
What?? Why?? You grab them, honey... I don't know but that just sounds sort of mean; you know? Geez... Keep me posted if you will; thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts