Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fish Guru
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sooooo exited to put it in the ol tank-a-roo!! you think mysis shrimp will be good for him to eat or does anyone have a better suggestion??

·
Registered
234 Posts
Chocolate chips are not reef safe and will also eats any critters it can get like snails, crabs, shrimp, docile sleeping fish etc. Definitely carnivores.

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
yes they are lol i have one its in my 110 basically i feed it as much as i can lol he always comes to the top of the tank and lays half over i will take some krill and put it right on the center of him he loves it he goes to the same place everytime lololol personally i think he has memory but wifey says i have lost it hahahahahahahaha

and my sea bass really diggs in lol he always comes to the top and i hand feed him lots lol

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
i was going to say the same thing..they will eat coral...i just saw one at my lfs today and they are awesome looking but they eat corals and i do evenually want them. yay how exciting...they are soooo neat.

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
they will only eat the nice ones LOL..But no joke i would never put one in my tank.. GOOD LUCK

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
well megan looks like corals are out of the question now
No wait ive got it
i'll sell you a frag when you want to give him some treats to munch on

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
Now THAT'S FUNNY *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2 *r2

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ehhh don't sweat it, if he turns naughty throw him in the sump, that is what I did.

·
Fish Guru
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol thanx for all the imput guys... I don't have corals yet... Will prob be a while before I get them... Just playin around with the diff critters I can get right now :) Orion... My star fish is doin the same thing... [email protected] the top folded over! Lol I like him! Phil... U've got it comin for ya when I get to work tomorrow! :) :) :) lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts