Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One should NOT drop into the pet store for a look. I ended up buying a reptile enclosure, it was nearly half price lol

Now i wasnt intending on getting a reptile or amphibian, but i guess i am now.
So now need to organize a license first, then decide what kinda critter im gonna get.

Possibilities

Bearded dragon,
Childrens python
Green Tree Frogs

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
why not? ya have everything else ;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*LOL* Thats sorta what i said!

I am leaning towards the python......dunno if i can wrangle that past hubby though. Not a snake fan at all lol

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
I think I'd enjoy the tree frogs if it were me. I think snakes are neat, but I wouldnt want to have one....i dont find them all that interesting to watch and I'll pass on handling them

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've kept GTFs before, they really dont do alot, except make a heap of noise.

A snake would be something very different.

A bearded would be cool too, can put them on harness and take em for a walk lol

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was HALF OFF??? You're already saving money !!!! :D

Where are the pictures??? :D
Yep, was a bargain lol Just couldnt resist.

I havent got around to doing even finding a place for it, the enclosure is just sitting in a spare room currently.

I am flat out at the moment, I have an extra 3 cats (mum and 2 kittens) moved in for a while, and i already have 3 cats here lol. I also now have a couple of zebra finches moved in. Its been a bit full on.
I am so far behind in tank maintenance its not funny, once i get back on top of everything i will try to get pics :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
baaa humbug!! :p

I feel the behind. did wc to the tanks last weekend since, I don't wish to say outloud.

I don't need to see a reptile in the cage. just the cage. Put a couple cats in it if you must. :p

As hot as it's been there, ya won't need a source of heat for the cage I bet!! :O

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got Beasties tank done tonight, had to wait til it got dark and still had sweat pouring off me out there....blerk! I'll rattle through the others tomorrow i hope, but its meant to be hot again. Today was horrid, lost all my baby king quails, and my cockatiel female was not doing too well, gonna catch them tomorrow and move them out of the avairy, not that elsewhere will be much cooler :(

I cant get to the enclosure at the moment to get a pic lol

It is this one
RTF667HT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts