Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Well go as big as you can afford, always research first before you buy anything, make sure to buy qaulity name brand equipment fisrt time so you dont need to buy the item twice and go SLOW!!!! Will you be building a canopy or will you be needing a light fixture and what do you plan to keep in the way of corals. I will say you need test kits and dont dose anything if you are not testing for it and IMO dont waste your money on purple up for coraline algea. Let us know what you want to do and we can give some ideas on equipment. OH and welcome to the addiction :D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Well go as big as you can afford, always research first before you buy anything, make sure to buy qaulity name brand equipment fisrt time so you dont need to buy the item twice and go SLOW!!!! Will you be building a canopy or will you be needing a light fixture and what do you plan to keep in the way of corals. I will say you need test kits and dont dose anything if you are not testing for it and IMO dont waste your money on purple up for coraline algea. Let us know what you want to do and we can give some ideas on equipment.
1+++++++++++++++++ -and welcome to the site!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
Welcome tothe site and hope you feel welcome here

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us. I fully agree with what you have been told. It is always a good idea to be patient and go slow rather than try to hurry things. Fish do not understand hurrying and they generally pay dearly when we try to hurry things. And it is always a good idea to try to buy the best equipment you can as it will last longer and not need nearly the amount of replacement or repair.

Rose
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts