Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya. My name is Lynn. I've been in love with keeping fish ever since I first threw a ping pong ball into a goldfish bowl at a school fair and brought it home. I've had aquariums off and on ever since, but I'm fairly new to saltwater. I have a 125gal tank (bought used with everything but the fish!) that started out as a FOWLR, but--true to hobbyist form--have gone with the flow (har har) and made the dive (ouch) into soft and LPS corals. I've had this setup for about three years. Like many other hobbyists, I relied on the personnel at my LFS and started incorrectly: a small pufferfish in a 10 gal. .....I know! I know! As soon as I found out how horrid it was, I bought the 125gal, but got stopped in my tracks because of health issues. In the meantime, I lost my beloved pufferfish, and vowed never to do anything else blindly that would hurt my livestock. As soon as I was up and about again, I did my research, and started over. I still make mistakes, and I have lost fish and corals, but they're honest mistakes--and I always try to learn from them. I know I will always have questions, and hope this forum will help me in my quest to nurture and care for my aquarium and all its inhabitants.*#3

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welocme to the site!
What fish do you keep?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a flame angel, 2 yellow tail damsels, 2 pajama cardinals, 1 Friedman's dottyback, 3 anthias, and 1 purple tang. Most are small. The purple tang is the newest inhabitant; all the rest have been in the tank for a while.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nice! please post pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts