Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? I am from Arkansas and my name is Jordan! I'm just making an intro because I need to. I'm into fresh and salt water aquariums, but more along line of salt. I have a 75 gallon reef in progress and a 55 gallon cichlid tank. I have some pictures posted in member galleries if you want to check them out.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Thanks for the intro, Jordan...Now we know your real name, and also thanks for the pics, we all live for those. Also *w2 to the Forum we hope you enjoy it here and are glad to have you as a new member.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. i have about 150 pounds live rock sacpus or how ever ya spell it tang,panther grouper,coral beauty angle,fox faced rabbit fish, spotted purple linka star fish , xenia, hammer , zoa,shrooms, trumpet, star corals snails , crabs that tomato clown, lion fish , and two smaller clowns they love the lion fish really really weird they all three pals had them bout 3 years no problems

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

i think i see a blue devil damselfish in the 1st pic as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea there were 2 but i moved them to a nano tank kept blowing sand all over my tank with there tails . does anyone know how long a diatom alage bloom lasts my water is darn near perfect test with api master test kit
nitrite 0
nitrate 0
ph 8.2
ammonia 0
sal 1.023

do weekly water changes 20 to 25 % with ro di water there is just a light dusting in patches brown and there is a lil brown alage on back glass leave light on 8 to 9 hours been keeping them off sand is clear then in about an hour turns brown any idea all filter media is new as off this month

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: aboard! Pleasure to have you here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts