Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im Jeena. I am from TX and I am a fish addict with severe MTS. Curently I have a 2.5 planted betta, 10g with ACF, 10g fry tank, 27g hex goldfish, 29g livebearers, 29g soon to be dwarf cichlids, 55g blood parrots, and a 150g with my sweet oscars. :) I am looking forward to meeting some folks here and checking out the site. *Glasses*

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 And we are glad you chose to join us here. A nice assortment of fish sounds like, and your oscars, im sure bring you lots of enjoyment. They are one of the most likeable fish around. Make yourself at home

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jenna,
your tanks sound terrific. I am in Texas too - way up north.
At one time I had 5 tanks in my home but sadly - right now - I have ZERO.
I'm a big fan of guppys myself !!!
Bek

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining us.

Rose

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome Jenna. I have no experience with Oscar and hope to learn some about them from you. If you have a chance post some pics!

·
Reefer
213 Posts
thanks for coming by. im excited to see those freshy tanks.. i miss my oscars. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:) Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Yes I am nutso with my tanks and sadly I am still tank shopping for my oscars. I have 4 in my 150g which wont work once the smaller two grow. I will see what I can do about the pics shortly here. I have to explore the site a bit. Do you have albums here or is there a picture section?

·
Registered
250 Posts
:) Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Yes I am nutso with my tanks and sadly I am still tank shopping for my oscars. I have 4 in my 150g which wont work once the smaller two grow. I will see what I can do about the pics shortly here. I have to explore the site a bit. Do you have albums here or is there a picture section?
Both!

You can load images in your gallery, and there is pic threads in the sections as well.

We have a tutorial video that shows you how to properly embed photos into your threads. Before attempting to post a pic, please view this video:
Posting Pictures Tutorial - AquariumForum.com
You can also post YouTube videos right in the thread, embedded inside your post. Just post a link to your YouTube video and it will appear in the thread, automatically! This thread tells you more about it:
http://www.aquariumforum.com/f10/add...o-you-618.html

Reactions: OscarGal

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site...im from texas 2 but from the south(mission,Mcallen)area

1 - 15 of 15 Posts