Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
little bit about me... first off my keyboard I spelt a coke in.. so sometimes my keys stick...LOL.... well I have several tanks... I got hooked on this hobby in feb of 2008.. sincethen I now have 8 tanks... you can go to You tube and check some of them out.. search for quickcope.. I have a Paludarium that is real cool....I have a tank that has a over the tank tunnel so fish can go from one tank to another... I have one planted tank. and the rest are regular freshwater tanks... tiger barbs, blood parrots, tin foils, angels, red serums, guppies, bala shark, oscar, plecos, lemon labs, assorted parrots, and some I have prob forgot... I keep my tanks clean, once a week water changes, havent lost a fish in a long time.... there is a lot more to me then the fish, I am a artist as well...I love to airbrush and do custom paint work... I like all kinds of art.... well I guess that is about all I want to say in this thread...

thanks for the invite....look forward to participating in this forum... Cope

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can see it..... go to youtube.com and search quickcope.... I have several videos up of the tanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts