Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Hattiesburg, MS... I have added a few pics of my 75 gallon planted tank to my photo section... also there are a few pics of my 2 day old lyretails I am in the process of adding floating plants for my new pearl gouramis, and a auto cO2 system. I am also starting a 100 gallon reef tank. More to come on that... I have the tank and thats all, so may be a while. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on the FW tank...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice planted tank. You're going to have fun setting up your reef. They're just fantastic

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
:welcome: Great looking tank! Now a REEF cant wait to hear more about that. Im still collecting equipment for my 90 so i can get it the way i want. Let us know if we can help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sure you all will have to help with the reef!! :) I am going to start buying stuff for it probaby one big thing per pay day every 2 weeks.... so it is going to take a little while to get it all ready... I already have my ro/di, and the tank, lights, stand... etc... I am going to do some work to the stand, and want to build a new canopy, as I do not like the one that i got with the tank... anyway... it will take time.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Taking your time is the best way to go when setting up a reef. It's one system you don't want to rush. You're going to love it though! But beware, it's an extremely addictive hobby that will drain your bank account...in the most pleasant way possible :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thanks for joining us and welcome to the site.

Rose
:)

Reactions: Joey

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: aboard! Pleasure to have you here!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Reefs rock!

·
Registered
143 Posts
WELCOME!!! to the site. I hope you have as much fun as I do. :)
I mean on this site ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts