Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Welcome to the site! And if you ever have the time available, you should put upload some pictures onto the site of your fishes! We have a huge gallary here at the Aquarium Forum. Just press "Upload Photos" on the top of the screen. Then press "Browse" to browse for a picture you have already saved on your computer. Then press "Process" and BOOM! There you go! You have just uploaded a picture to your own personal gallary. You can also upload more than one photo at once. Its an ausome little feature!

I go bass fishing too, love it. Do you own a boat to go out on the lakes? Whats your largest catch? What baits and lures do you use? Im find luck in using Pop-Rs and Rattle Traps. :)

Again, welcome to the forum! and make yourself at home!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the site, Steve. I'm 153% sure you will like it here, if you don't already. :) I've only been here about a week, and I absolutely love it. I'm not a mod or anything like that, but I still like to welcome people every now and then. WELCOME!!! :) Oh, and yeah, all of us here, at least I think all of here, like to look at pix of everyone else's fish, tanks, etc. :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us. Hope you make yourself at home and find a lot of friends here.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: aboard! Pleasure to have you here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts