Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to our forum, You will find we have some of the most friendly and Knowledgeable folks on the web here, Staff and Members alike. Feel free to browse, upload pics to our Gallery, Or just Chat with the people. Glad to have you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi right back t ya'll! I live in Gonzales currently, but lived in Austin the last 15 years. I'm at the very beginning of my plannign stages, so I'm completely open except for a few details I've had in mind for a while. My biggest obstacle will always be my budget.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna start out with a freshwater tank, as thats what I have experience with. Once I've kept some fish alive for about a year I'll probably start a salt water. Thankfully my wife said she'll feed the fish everday(what I messed up the most in past) and all I've got to do is everything else. I'm not sure what I'm gonna start with, but if my dad still has it, I had a 55 gallon plexiglass tank we bought from Petsmart when they stopped using them for feeder tanks(the kind along the walls). If not, i'll probably get one around the same size. From there, the possibilites are endless, but I would like schooling fish.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome. This is a great site for your questions. People are smart and kind and can answer anything.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
idk if you even get on the forum anymore but i would highly suggest tiger barbs if you want schooling fish...look them up if you like them. the only thing that alot of people dont like them is because they are know to nip fins. all you have to do is be careful in what fish you put in there in the first place

1 - 19 of 19 Posts