Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 well that was short and sweet, but anywho, glad to have you here and hope you come around often, we have lots of nice folks here with lots of good answers to your questions, so next time pack a lunch, and plan to stay awhile, or better yet MediaHound provides Jello with bananas to all new members. So next time just pick up a bowl on your way in.

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
First off, welcome to the Aquarium Forum!

Sounds like you are new. :) NOT A PROBLEM! Its always great to see a new member of the forums. Also, what size tank are you looking into? Goldfish are great fish, but are very messy and produce a lot of waste, thus, creating ammonia (aka the devil,) in your tank. The first goldfish should be in 30 gallons of water, and each additional goldfish after that should be kept in 10 extra gallons. i.e. 3 goldfish=50g.

I more of a tropical fish fan. I have a 55g community tank which I stock with a variety of tropical fish. I also have a 10g livebearer tank. In addition, I also have a 30g, and a 2.5g in storrage, but not for long!

You should post pictures of your tank build! We LOVE seeing tank builds! Susankat just bought a 220g tank and she posted pictures from the day she got it, to up to today! They are really fun to see and share with eachother. To post pictures, you need to have atleast 5 posts on your record. This is how I post pictures.

First, click on "Upload Photos" on the top of the screen.

Then, click "Browse" to find a picture that you have already taken and saved on your computer. You can also add a brief description of the picture, and add keywords. You can add more than one picture at a time.

After doing that, click "Upload and Submit." When the next screen pops up, press the big button that says "Process." You cant miss it!

YOU ARE DONE! You have successfully uploaded your picture to the gallery!

Lengthy, but theres a nice warm welcome. :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: aboard! Pleasure to have you here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts