Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Aquarium members,

Hello my name is Dave. When I was younger my family had a variety of typical freshwater fish. Recently me and my girlfriend have been getting into it a little more. We currently have two fish which we have aquired in different ways you could say.. Currently we have a new 10 gallon tank for them as a starter tank. Sadly I was always one of those kids that enjoyed winning little goldfish at the county fairs :ISh_the_Fish: so I had won her a little goldfish that seems to be goldish with black on the edges of its fins.... and I also work at a Gander Mtn sporting goods store. Funny thing is I work in the fishing department and when we get live bait I always seem to find something that I shouldn't have! I have found anything from tadpoles to baby freshwater catfish that I gave a co worker of mine.. But recently I pulled a baby Koi out of the tank swimming a long with all of the shiners. Just thought I would share the fish I have and say Hi to everyone! Hope I can learn some things and keep my fish healthy so I can share some images with you all!

After reading here for a short amount of time I have already gained so much information and am grateful for the knowledge this board gives new users.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I love this board because you always find people who love the same thing you do so I know just what you are saying. Welcome to the forum and we hope to get to know you better.

Rose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts