Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lori & I live in Oklahoma City. I just started a 20L saltwater tank about 2 months ago. I have finally been able to put in a chromis & clown fish after a few rough mishaps. My tank is now starting to look like a reef tank. I have lots of cleaning crews, feather dusters, corals that can take low light until I get my T5 light, starfish (2), & about 6 shrimps. I look forward to going home to see my tank. I hope to get some good info from this site.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 Lori, youve come to the right place. We have lots of saltwater folks here, with tons of info to share. Its good to hear your excitement about your tank, After years in this hobby, i still on occasion, get a little excited when i find a special fish ive been looking for a long time, so please just settle in, read a bunch, and ask questions all you like. Thats what were here for:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to the site.Sounds like you have a nice set up there how about some pictures so we can see your beauty of a tank.Enjoy the forum and thank you for joining.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: cottoncandy946

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I do not know why I missed this thread but sorry this welcome is so late. I am here every day but just got past this one for some reason.

I want to welcome you and thank you for joining us. Enjoy it here it is the greatest as far as I see things.

Rose
:)

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Hey lori! and welcome to the site! We have some really knowledgable people here who REALLY know their stuff. One of the best places on the web to get any aquatic information. Again, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy it! From one aquarist to the next. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts