Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, and tell your sister, thanks from all of us here, It looks like you enjoy Betta keeping and we have the best Betta section in the universe, with the kindest, nicest, and most knowledgeable Moderator you will ever find. So just go hunt down
Chickadee We call her Rose, and she will guide you through and teach you all the tricks.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum. I have answered your posts in the betta section already so feel like I already know you and your sister told me about getting you the betta. I think you two will have a lot of fun together with your fish.

30 gallons is quite a home for your betta, cardinals and cories. It sounds like a lovely tank and Kayla can help you post some pictures later when you get comfortable here.

Thank you and Kayla for you joining us and we will try to help you with anything that comes up but hopefully we can keep too many problems from happening to begin with.

Welcome and have a good time here.

Rose

P.S. my goodness Jim that is a large order to fill but thanks for the lovely compliment! :)

Reactions: cottoncandy946

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice to see a family that is so close together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts