Aquarium Forum banner

Hi!

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Dog 
#1 ·
Hello! My name's Gunnie, and I've been posting on the forums since 2003. I've been slacking somewhat for the past year as far as fish go, and am trying to get back into it. I have 4 tanks up currently up with 2 oscars and a common pleco in 100 gal. tank, a red eared slider in the 55, 4 yo yo loaches in a 20 gal., and a single betta in a 10 gal. tank. I am hoping for some serious life changes in the near future, so I don't have many fish right now. It will make moving easier. I hope to get a bigger tank for my oscars, and fill the other tanks with more fish once things settle a bit. I am currently a state worker in the Tallahassee area, and am hoping to retire in June. Hubby has his own business, and we hope to move everything to Tennessee in the near future to be closer to family and friends.

#3 ·
Hello, Gunnie.
It is nice to see an old friend (don't worry you are a lot younger than me.) LOL and I do welcome you. As you know I am new here myself and am getting to know the place. WELCOME, WELCOME!

Rose

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.