Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got reffered to this forum by Jarred at a local frag swap today. I started keeping reefs 4yrs ago when I was 11 with a 5gal eclipse hex, that graduated into an AP24, and I now have a 40BRD as my only tank. The setup is quite simple, just LR, LS, and weekley 5gal water changes with NSW. i try too keep dead spots to a minimum but still need more flow. Right now i have a 700gph return and 2 k2's, trying to find a few used tunze 6025's for cheap to mod for more flow. I keep mainly SPS with some LPS and softies. i have a very light bioload atm, just a royal gramma and a target mandarin that has plenty of pods to eat and loves Rod's Food. Hope to add a pair of anthias and possibly a hawkfish in the future. I'll be uploading pics of my tank to my gallery shortly.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 Glad to have you here, Yep thats our Jarred alright, always out looking for good new members like you to lure in for us. Please feel right at home and join in wherever you'd like, and yes by all means post pics when you can, we all enjoy those.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Hey Nick thanks for joining up! Good times ahead.
Upload your pics here when you get a chance that way we can see your gallery here and always reference it later as it follows you around when you post.
Anyway hope you enjoy the corals, you got hooked up but that's how we do it :)
Again, welcome aboard and please make yourself at home!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site!!!

nice pics

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

when u said u wanted anthias, did u mean in the 40gallon or a larger tANK?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Better late then never!:welcome: Aboard! I am sure you will find this a wonderful place to socialize and learn.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts