Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I go by Nystowhen Biter I am the father of two kids and five fish. At the moment I have three guppies and two loaches and I am very devoted to them. We live in a small apartment and I don't have room for a bigger tank but I don't want to overcrowd my fish so I keep it a small community. I love my fish though and love fish in general and I'm just really glad to find a palace on the internet where I can communicate my love of fish with other people who love fish as much as I do.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 We are very pleased to have you here, and glad to hear you are a responsible fishkeeper. Its not necessary to have a huge tank to enjoy your hobby, Your success will depend on what you with what you have. Enjoy the site, feel free to participate, and welcome to the family:)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum. May I ask what type of loaches you have? At the present I have a grouping of Kuhlis but I have had Yo-yo's and Angelicus loaches too. I did not have the Angelicus loaches for long as they did not like my water for some reason but the Kuhlis are doing great.

I love fish as well and it is great any time I find someone who is as in love with them that they consider them a part of the family. They are my kids too. LOL

I know you will find a lot of friends here and I thank you for joining.

Rose
:betta:

Reactions: Joey

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Joey
1 - 7 of 7 Posts