Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here.
i have had FW for years and started SW 2 years ago.
I have 29 gal reef with lots of mushrooms and zoos (had a jawfish but I moved last month and he did'nt make it through the move)
A 29 gallon with a saddle puffer
A 46 gal bowed with coral beauty, longnosed hawk, and sunrise dottyback
and 55 gal FW community tank
I want to go really large(like 200+) but sadly live in apartment. So I guess I will just keep dreaming

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for joining us. We have a nice and very friendly forum here and I have found this place much to my liking. I do hope you find the same experience here. We have a large array of interests represented here and almost everyone can find someone with a common hobby or type of tank to discuss them with.

I would encourage you to browse to your hearts content and find out what the forums are all about and then should you wish to make comments or ask questions, please do not hesitate to do so. It is the combination of all of us and our experiences and knowledge that makes this forum a great one and every new member has something to add to the whole.

Again, welcome and look forward to seeing more of you about the forums.

Rose

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I just responded to your other post. If your wanting to put a Midas Blenny with that Puffer in that 29 thats probably not going to work well for the Blenny. Just a thought...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no they are two completely seperate tanks the puffer is all by his self and the midas would go into the reef tank.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here, Hate to hear about your Jawfish loss, those are awesome fish, so interesting. We have lots of Saltwater experts on staff here, so im sure this site will supply all your needs, and we really really look forward to hearing about your adventures in the hobby.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! based on all your tank descriptions...
:pics:

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to this wonderfu; site where everyone helps each other and if not just talk about our aquariyms

welcome again

Reactions: fjoanne
1 - 16 of 16 Posts