Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys, thank you. At this moment in time I do not have any livestock, as I sold all my livestock about 02 months ago. I needed a bit of a break from the hobby, but have kept all the equipment.
I am starting over now, and want to get the tank done by next year (still enjoying my "break"), in the meantime I am keeping myself busy with Aquascaping and getting the "perfect" system wrt unseen pumps etc.

This is how my tank used to look :

<!-- GAL --> <!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey dude, you free ranching, like our chickens....lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was an awesome, want to come to America and aquascape my new tank. i love the way that is laid out.
*r2 ... Not so easy, I am not fond of things flying, too far from the ground....lol

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
One of my very best friends in the hobby is from South Africa so I know that you all know your fish down there. It is a pleasure to have you with us and the tanks were beautiful. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to sell the livestock from them.

Thank you for joining us and making our site better. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics and welcome to our site and I do hope you love it as much as I do.

Rose

·
Registered
278 Posts
*w2

Welcome aboard, glad you joined us. Wow, is all I can say about that reef tank full of Softies and I think I even spotted a few LPS corals there as well. You will have to do a detailed thread and tells us more about that work of art you've created. Should make for an interesting read, for sure.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site and thank you for posting those pics of your miniture ocean u have

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all. The thing is, the write up is way too long,as the existing one on the other Forum contains about 1900 plus posts. Way too many pics to copy over.
But, if I am allowed to post a link, you are more than welcome to page thru the thread. Will make up for a nice bedtime story...LoL

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Im so glad you decided to join us *w2 and i really enjoy reading about Fishes from Other countries, that i will most likely never have the chance to keep or even see, without members like you who decide to share your stories and maybe even pictures with us, Please!!! make yourself at home, and ask any friends you have who are hobbyist to join us as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome aboard. I think you should copy and paste it all over here!
Gorgeous tank.

Lol. It will take me the best part of the week, ask LANZO, HE SHOULD KNOW THE THREAD BY NOW*r2

But I will open a new thread and copy some pics etc over

1 - 20 of 21 Posts