Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hi all just joined afew minutes ago, as my partners ears have gone on strike when ever i mention the Fish word or tank, so i thought id give this a go lol:).Im 35 M from ireland so look forward to speaking to like mined types and also post some pics of me tanks and fish:) Thanks again.PS im new to this so be gentle lol

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Yes I got into the hobby with help from my family and all of them said they wanted to do it too. Then it became my hobby and they all quit so now it is all mine, but that is okay because I love the fish and it is their loss.

Welcome to you and your fish. We want you to feel at home here and if you have questions please feel free to ask or comments make them.

Thank you for joining us and making our site a better place to be.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
A muted monkfish, now we have it all, *w2 and hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there , Thank you for your welcome. I have 4 tanks so far. I have a 180 juwel rio set up only for coldwater fish, and i have 4 fish in there. . A 60l biorb thats cycling at the moment for a Betta. And 2 AquaEl Brillux 60 Aquarium Bow front.:) One tank is set up as false coral made with Azoo neon and a ship wreck boat and the other is cycling for sharks:) havent made me mind up on what ones. Shall list me fish when me gets a chance .

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts