·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site. Farming corals sound interesting. Do you take the rock out to the ocean for this?
I find it very interesting, there is always something new to learn. No; I make my own rock. The long term is to take nothing from the ocean.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Ken, welcome. Nice to have another coral farmer on board. Make yourself at home.
Nice site btw, just checked it out from the link in your profile.
Thanks!! I just posted under the agracrete thread. I used tinypic to post a photo, because the manage attachments would not allow me to post a pic. Is that OK or does the forum prefer that we don't add photos to our posts?

Who else farms corals?

Ken

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard Ken. Loved the pics (looked at that thread first). Do you guys sell stuff? Maybe a special for us members *Glasses*

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome aboard Ken. Loved the pics (looked at that thread first). Do you guys sell stuff? Maybe a special for us members *Glasses*
I will give that some thought. I normally do wholesale. What are you looking for?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I will give that some thought. I normally do wholesale. What are you looking for?
Nothing specific actually, but that has never stopped me before. I am fairly certain however that some of our members would love to take advantage of a "forum special".

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Thanks!! I just posted under the agracrete thread. I used tinypic to post a photo, because the manage attachments would not allow me to post a pic. Is that OK or does the forum prefer that we don't add photos to our posts?

Who else farms corals?

Ken
We prefer you upload your pics to the gallery instead of the attachment feature. If the flow was not clear when you saw that message perhaps we need to clarify it. We also have this video on posting pics:
Posting Pictures Tutorial - AquariumForum.com

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts