Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!
my name is tim. i live in the buffalo ny area, i have been in the aquarium hobby for about 8 years. i have experiance with mostly fresh water aquariums; some of my favorite i have kept would be .... severums, oscars, discus, angels, piranha, birchirs, tiger barbs and fancy guppies. I have succesfully bred angels, german rams, fancy guppies and other live bearers.
I always enjoy sharing and trading knowlege with other aquarium enthuiasts!! I am always open for contructive critisism and always looking for newer better ideas.
I like to do things the right way and am looking forward to learning more!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Good morning to all I am Remhy from U.S.This website is providing lots of information about types of fishes and different tastes of water. I have more anxiety to know all these things. I know little bit about aquariums I likes very much.Please provide more information about this website.

=========================================
Joel

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Remhy welcome... this site is used to answer question you or me might have, about SW and FW aquaiums from fish profiles to plants to help my fish is sick,, also to get together and post about new ideals, fish etc. It is a site of information, and hopfully make a few friends along the way

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi Tim. Welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Have fun posting. Lots of cool people on the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts