Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is Charlie. I'm a amateur freshwater enthusiast. I've had my 20 gallon tank about 3 years now. The first fish a had in there was a gold nugget pleco (nugs), then I got 2 burmese border loaches (kira & L) and those are my bottom fishes. Then my mid-upper depth fish are my rainbow shark (misa) and my white angelfish (zigzag). My most recent addition, which is also the smallest fish in my tank was a green spotted puffer (thinking of naming him bubbles because he enjoys eating bubbles).

Here are a couple picture of my newest fish....Nevermind I'm going to have to wait till I have 5+ posts.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot on here and contributing whatever knowledge I can.

Peace *rotating smile

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! GSP in a community tank eh? You're a brave one! I'd keep an eye on that little monster, make sure he doesn't take a liking to your angel's fins....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He's the smallest one in the tank so if anything he's been the one worried about getting chased. All the other fishes are twice as big as him, I'm hoping that will stop him from fin nibling. We're going on 2 weeks now and everyone has their fins unscathed. I also have a lot of cover in the tank (drift wood, plastic trees, and a pirate skull) with the purpose of providing everyone with a spot to hide in case things get heated.

Maybe I'm mistaking but I was under the assumption that all the fishes in my tank are considered semi-aggressive/community as oppose to plain community. They definitely have a little fight in them but everyone in my tank gets along great. Even the 2 newest additions.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Good to hear! Puffers are tricky, some are great in a community tank and others are just a nightmare. Glad you got a "peaceful" one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts