Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone whats up? My names Joe, Ive been keeping fish for about six months. I have a 55 gallon FW and Im just starting my 12 gallon nano reef. Its finished cycling and I have my clean up crew doing its job in their now. Just looking for a forum which is more focused on Nanos because my usual forum is basically only FW. So im just sayin whats up to all

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum.There are alot of good people here that would be happy to help you with whatever questions you may have:)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Hello and welcome to our forum. This is such a friendly place. I have enjoyed myself here very much and hope you find it just to your liking too.

The nice thing here is there are so many varied interests that you can generally find someone with the same ones you have and get a discussion going. We have some members with fantastic Saltie tanks and we look forward to seeing pics of yours too. Hope you decide to post some in your gallery.

We look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for joining.

Rose

P.S. There is an actual area to post a first introductory post and most members are used to going there to welcome new members so if you would care to go there to post a quick introduction that would be nice.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome! I wouldn't recommend a SW beginner start with anything smaller than 55 gallon, as it is much more maintenance and hard to keep WPs stable. but there are others who keep nano reefs and will help out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts