Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all My name is Tammy . I go by westwood to try and locate some old friends of mine and my dads . so far its worked wonders and really helped out alot finding them.

little about me in 1997 i was shot in the head so my spelling is Horrible but my Iq is Getting back to normal at 144.

i had to sell off my quarter horses due to not being able to take care of them bought some show guppies ( Moscow Blues) and had a tough time setting up the tank.

well now i have blues again since my niece desided to wash the tank with Bleach I lost over 500 show quality and Very heavily Culled Guppies.

6 yrs ago a friend gave me a 250g tank with stand and said that would be an awesome guppy tank at that time i had a 10g tank with Dwarf seahorses and you know i didnt use that 250g for guppies LOL its now my fuge for my reef tank and was my first reef tank.

so i have some experience with algea of all kinds and have a beautifull pair of breeding Percula Clown fish.

i hope if there is someone that needs help or has questions i can help If not then im sure even 6 yrs in reefing and 10 yrs in fresh water i can always Learn new tricks since there are ALWAYS new things comming up.

One of the places I shop for the Quality and Prices is Kensfish.com

best food on the market great prices for Freshwater also he sells Dry goods . OK enough about me im going to go learn About you all . Have a great day Tammy

·
I love Pangio Kuhlii's
9 Posts
Hi Tammy!

I also want to welcome you in this forum.
I hope to read much about you and your fishes.

I'm shocked to read, that you've been shooted in your head.
That must have been terrible for you!!! :eek:
I'm really sorry for that, and I hope, you'll be ok like it was before that tragedy!!!

I live here in germany and things like this don't happen over here.
I know it only through news, that it is almost normal in the states, that people have a gun.Terrible....

Thx to god,you're on the way of getting ok.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I lived in germany for 4 years .near heidlburg. And thing do happen in germany they just don't put it in the news like they do here??? I am sorry to say it happens all over the world.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry to hear that you were shot, but glad that you have recovered so well. I used to work the nursing unit at a rehab facility in VA, everything from spinal cord injuries, strokes, birth defects (CP, spina bifida, etc), and traumatic brain injury, so I know the road has been a long one. Glad to hear you're one of the strong ones who hasn't just given up and decided to fight instead.

My husband is a guppy lover too. We have 4. Two males, two females, of course. He swears we're going to get a 125g and mount it in the wall and have nothing but guppies. (If we're going to have a tank that big I'd rather have saltwater.

Glad to see you here!!! Welcome aboard.
Donna

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
HI Tammy. Nice to have you with us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts