Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fishaholic
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Audrea (go by Oddi online... long story haha) and I'm from Falcon, Colorado.

Umm... let's see. I am on my Summer break right now from college so most of my time is spent working at a gift shop in the Springs, hanging out with my boyfriend (Dex) of 3.5 years, or playing with my pets. Right now I have one miniature horse, one bantam chicken, one cat (with kittens at the moment), two dogs, and of course, my fishies.

I currently have two 55 gallon set-ups. One is an established tropical community tank and the other is fairly new and being used to house my about 40 swordtail fry that were born just this morning (YAY I've been waiting FOREVER). When the fry are big enough to go into my community tank (not ALL of them, of course), I will be re-vamping my second tank. I'm considering doing a planted tank with semi-aggressive fish, but nothing has been set in stone as of yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi and welcome Audrea! Congratulations to all of your swordtail fry!

·
Registered
258 Posts
where is Falcon in relation to Boulder/Golden and Denver? I was there last year to visit family outside of Golden.
Keep us posted about the Fry.

·
Fishaholic
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is Falcon in relation to Boulder/Golden and Denver? I was there last year to visit family outside of Golden.
Keep us posted about the Fry.
Ummm... South and a little east. Falcon is just east of Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi Audrea. Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts